This is an easy and quick pineapple pie recipe that just takes around five minutes to make and just needs five ingredients. Rich, creamy, and fruity. Sounds perfect, right? Here is the recipe:
- 20 ounce (1 can) crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 4 ounce (2 packages) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 store-bought or homemade graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed pineapple, vanilla pudding mix, and sour cream. Spread evenly onto pie crust.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Before serving top with whipped topping.