This no-bake coconut cream lush dessert is ideal for everyone who likes coconut and quick, creamy treats. I usually prepare this cake when I want to celebrate some good moment – like the one today – I met a friend that I haven’t seen in many years! The moment was so precious, the day was well-spent…so I wanted to finish it with a nice dessert along with a glass of Prosecco after the dinner. Remember…it is the little things that make happy moments – not the grand events!
For The Crust:
- 5 cups vanilla wafer cookies
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For The Filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces (1 container) whipped topping, thawed
For The Topping:
- 3 ounce (1 package) instant coconut cream pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Blend the wafer cookies in a blender until finely minced; add in the melted butter and mix until well combined. Then, press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, whisk the sugar and cream cheese until combined and fluffy; next, add the whipped topping to mix until combined and spread evenly over the wafer layer.
- In a medium bowl add the coconut cream pudding and milk. Whisk on high for 2-3 minutes until thickened. Pour mixture over cream cheese layer and sprinkle coconut flakes over the top. Place in the fridge for about 2 and a half hours. Slice and serve!