Thus Oreo fudge ice-cream cake is so yummy! Your favorite cookies and ice-cream combined into a delicious, decadent dessert – isn’t it great? Plus, easy and simple to make – 15 minutes to prepare it plus around 5 hours to set and serve! Here is the recipe:
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 16 oz. (1 can) hot fudge topping, warmed
- 2 cups (20 cookies) chopped Oreo chocolate crème sandwich cookies
- ¾ gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4 (325°F/160°C/Gas Mark 3, for nonstick or dark pan). Line bottom and sides of 13 by 9-in. pan with foil, leaving foil hanging at two opposite sides of the pan. Spray or grease bottom just of foil.
- In a bowl, using a spoon, whisk cake mix, eggs, and butter together until well-combined (mixture will be very thick).
- Pat or spread in the pan by using greased fingers. Place in the oven and bake 17-20 minutes or until the surface is no longer shiny and it looks dry. Run a knife around side of cake in order to loosen.
- Allow cooling completely in pan, around 50 minutes.
- Next, apply warmed fudge topping over the cake and sprinkle with one cup chopped Oreos. Freeze until firm, around half an hour.
- Spread ice cream over the cookies. Using a plastic wrap, cover and freeze at least 5 hours (or ideally overnight) to set.
- Remove 15 minutes before serving time and sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies. To cut the dessert easily – remove it from the pan, using foil to lift. Slice and serve.