Aloe Vera detox smoothie is an ideal way to expel toxins from the body. It will leave you refreshed on the inside and with visible rejuvenation on the outside. Aloe Vera itself has high mineral content, numerous vitamins and amino acids, which makes it a great natural anti-inflammatory food.
We grow our own aloe Vera plants. Personally, I’ve been putting aloe Vera in smoothies for years. In this article, I’ll share my favorite aloe Vera smoothie that helps me detoxify each morning. As a smoker, I strongly recommend this aloe Vera detox smoothie to clean your lungs and improve your health.
Amazing Aloe Vera Detox Smoothie Recipe
Here are some tricks that I’ve learned to get rid of the aloe’s bitter taste:
- Cut a leaf off your plant and put it into a glass. Let the yellow sap (the bitter part) drain for 5-10 minutes. You can get a quick shower in the meanwhile.
- After that, chill it for 2 minutes in the fridge and you can put it into the smoothie.
If you don’t want to do all of these stuff in the morning, do it at night before sleeping and leave it in the fridge overnight. Sometimes, I harvest a bunch of leaves at once, then drain them and freeze them. So, each time when I want to prepare a smoothie I take some and just put them in the blender.
Here is the recipe of the best aloe Vera detox smoothie!
- 1 medium aloe Vera leaf
- 1 cup of almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup of mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 1 tsp. honey (maple syrup or stevia) to sweeten
- 1 tbsp. chia or flax seeds
- 1 tbsp. coconut flakes
Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend them well, until nice and smooth.
Nutrition per serving:
- Calories: 191
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fat: 9 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 1g
The aloe Vera detox smoothie is a brilliant aid for digestion and removes toxins from your body. It helps with constipation and elimination and provides a daily detox effects when taken regularly. Begin your day refreshed and healthy!