This creamy cold cappuccino pie is so easy to prepare, so refreshing, and creamy. If you like desserts that include coffee, like tiramisu, then this one is the real deal for you! Here is the recipe:
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- 5 tablespoons whole milk
- ¾ cup cold espresso coffee, prepared (sweetened)
- 1/8 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure coffee extract or coffee liqueur
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip)
- 1 prepared Oreo cookie crust
- dark chocolate curls and/or espresso beans, or chocolate-espresso beans, for garnish (optional)
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the instant pudding mix, the whole milk, the cold coffee, and the coffee extract/liqueur. Beat until combined, around 1 minute. Add the whipped topping and condensed milk and mix again for 2 minutes until creamy and smooth.
- Apply the mix into the prepared pie crust. Freeze for at least 5 hours (or ideally overnight).
- Before serving, pipe or spoon whipped cream and decorate with dark chocolate curls and/or espresso beans, or chocolate-espresso beans (if desired). Slice and serve.